|prospective students | employment opportunities | mission statement|
1. We want you! We are an open admission college. You don't have to fill out reams of paperwork, write a multi-page essay or have an interview to be accepted at Arkansas Northeastern College. What you do need is a goal and our staff and instructors will help you get there.
2. Save a buck (or two)! Tuition and fees at ANC are one-third the cost of an Arkansas public four-year university and one-eighth the cost of a private college. And if you participate in our fast-track program, you can take college classes while you're still in high school and save money on tuition and fees.
3. Small classes. Big advantage. College can be intimidating enough without getting lost in the crowd. In our classrooms, you'll discover personal, hands-on learning that improves your educational experience. Our instructors will get to know you and you will find that they are approachable and helpful.
4. You can take it with you. Arkansas Northeastern College works closely with colleges and universities across the state to ensure that our general education courses will transfer.
5. Transfer success. Studies show that students who transfer from community colleges do as well, if not better, than students who begin their academic careers at four-year colleges. (American Association of Community Colleges)
6. Close to home. Okay, we know that your goal is to move out of the house, but by coming to ANC, you can still live at home (for a little while longer) and save some money. With our five convenient locations in northeast Arkansas, our online classes, and flexible daytime and evening schedules, we'll help you get a schedule that will meet your needs.